Aloe Vera is an evergreen plant, a succulent species belonging to the genus Aloe, originated in Arabian countries. Know all about AloeVera in this blog.
1. Aloe Vera is grown in the arid, tropical and sub-tropical climate throughout the world.
2. Aloe Vera possesses medicinal and ornamental properties. Thus it is grown by the people in their house.
3. The aloe vera leaves are thick, green-coloured, and have pointy-thorns on the corners with a clear gel and yellow latex on the inner side.
4. This gel is a bit bitter but takes care of sunburn wounds, frostbite, rashes, and cold sores because of its cooling properties.
5. It possesses various anti-ageing properties, rich in vitamin E, and vitamin C. Thus, it proves to be best for the people with oily skin.
6. Aloe vera is with an ample amount of enzymes, amino acids and sterols. Thus, aloevera supports weight-loss and aids in reducing the blood sugar level in type 2 diabetic patients.
7. It has various laxative properties because its yellow latex contains aloin. Aloin is an anthraquinone. Thus aloe helps in treating constipation and indigestion.
AloeVera Gel is applied to hair as a mask as it contains proteolytic enzymes, that helps to repair the dead cells of our scalp, promoting hair growth. It makes the hair shiny.
What's Your Reaction?
A creative soul with a zeal to know the why & how behind everything and anything, I am Bhavyaa Aggarwal a foodie by heart & an optimistic by will.