Attestation Of Documents means ki accuracy of the paper. Ab kagaz ko toh sambhalna padega na! Bilkul riks lene ka nahi!
The document shall be attested to ensure that it is accurate. If you own a significant doc, then you will be considered as the only and final authority of that paper…lekin, lekin, lekin…this does not always happen. Hehe. Continue reading:
- Attestation Of Documents (Paper Certification) Ka Objective
- The object of certifying a document is to permit it.
- When you attest a crucial document (jaise dasvi yaa barwi ki mark sheet), the court claims as duly evidence of ownership.
- “Attestation” can be done by signing on the doc or using some other equivalent component (for claiming its correctness).
- Attestation Of Documents: Bhin-bhin Tarike Kagaz Attest Karne Ke
- Notary Attestation: This form of certification for a document is the most fundamental of all legal processes and is also the first step in certifying a document. That is effectively achieved by way of a signature from a nearby notary (that means lawyer).
- Home Department Attestation: This one primarily concerns certification of personal records by only approved individuals, like a death certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.
- Human Right Department (HRD) Attestation: The authentication of education certificates and records is checked by this form of a certificate.
- Sub-divisional Magistrate Attestation: It does not surpass the HRD certificate. Its function is similar to that of the HRD certificate.
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation: This is a local businessmen’s association to certify the company paper. By registration of the contract, the corporation is formed by legal proceedings.
- Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Attestation: The Certificate of Authentication for international documents is the responsibility of the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Embassy Attestation: This kind of certificate is made to verify the text’s authenticity from their respective foreign countries.
- Apostille Attestation: This procedure is carried out for all who are members of the Hague Convention by the Ministry of External Relations.
- How Is Attestation Of Documents Done?
- When a person travels for educational, personal or business purposes from one country to another, the attestation of documents is conducted.
- He has to review his paperwork to demonstrate his credentials in a visiting country (in the country in which one person goes). Accuracy is the main motive behind the attestation of documents.
A document shall be proven as genuine by an approved individual or department with a signature (an official signature). The authority which issued the certificate is verified to be accurate. Thus, the individual can be easily checked (if any incorrect information is provided).
What's Your Reaction?
Hi I am an aspiring lawyer, who loves to write about social issues and topics that personally interest me.