Auto Chess is here to rescue you if you are bored of playing Chess Games (the same pieces using the same techniques and rules–bleh).
Introduce yourselves to the world of unexpected chess games! Auto Battler or Auto Chess Games would provide you with all the trill that chess can’t contribute to you!
Hop into the world of Auto Battler, aka, Auto Chess Games:
- What are Auto Battlers?
- Auto Battler is the subgenre of strategic video games.
- It is also known as auto chess.
- Players fight head to head to the opponent on the chess grid-based battlefield.
- How to Play Auto Battler Or Auto Chess?
- Players fight each other in one-vs-one matches.
- Matches feature eight players and take place across several rounds.
- Players place their character anywhere on the board before the fight starts. The first player to clear the opponent base wins the games.
- What’s The Mystery Behind The Name, ‘Auto Chess’?
- Auto Chess doesn’t have any features concerning chess.
- Chess name was kept through a Dota Auto Chess, checkerboard shaped battlefield.
- Dota Auto Chess
- Dota Auto Chess was a fan-made Mod from the Dota2 inspired game.
- It was developed by the Drodo Studio in January 2019.
- As the game started getting popular among more than 9 million people.
- Teamfight Tactics
- Teamfight Tactics is an auto battler game inspired by Dota Auto Chess.
- Teamfight Tactics was the first official launched auto battler game developed by Riots Games.
- It came as the game mode in the league of legends.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- Data Underlords
- Data Underlords was the first auto Battler game which was Free-to-play Access.
- It is based on the game Dota Auto chess developed and published by Valve.
- The players have to place their heroes in an 8×8 shaped battlefield before starting the fight.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux.
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Hearthstone Battleground is an epic card auto Battler developed by Blizzard Entertainment.
- In the game where 8 characters face 1v1 battle rounds, the last man standing wins the game.
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- Hadean Tactics
- Hadean Tactics is a fusion of roguelike and auto battler games.
- It was developed by Emberfish Games in 2020.
- The players have to use the perfect card for their hero to defeat the Six Wings of Hell!
- Platform: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Arena of Evolution: Red Tides
- Arena of Evolution Red Tides is a real-time strategic auto battler game.
- It was developed by Nuverse.
- The players can either fight with players online or can practice against the bots. One can choose their favourite troop to form an army and fight against their opponent.
- Platform: Android
The Auto Battler Genre in the Gaming Industry has started gaining popularity steadily. These games need focus to play to win the round; you need to plan and play tactically.
The genre can turn into an Esport Genre in upcoming future years–who knows?
What's Your Reaction?
Hey! I'm Vivek Bisht From Uttarakhand. I'm gamer and esports enthusiast, trying his hard best to entre the Esports Scenerio.