If you want to make and eat something healthy but creamy without much effort at home, then all you need are Bananas for making a cup full-of Banana Ice Cream!
1, Do you know, all you need to have to make a Banana Ice Cream is a Banana!
2. Bananas Ice Creams are best for those who love natural, sugar-free and low-fat desserts. Even better! You can make it in no-time at home.
3. Bananas are naturally ‘creamy’. So, you do not even require an ice cream maker for this one! All you need is a blender or a food processor for making a natural cup of Banana Ice Cream.
4. Thinking about how to make this one-ingredient Ice Cream? Cut the banana into small pieces and let it freeze overnight. In the morning, blend it for some time with milk or any other ingredients until it smoothens, then let it freeze again for the best-taste.
5. There can be hundreds of variations of Homemade Banana Ice Cream since it is a one-ingredient organic & natural ice cream. Almonds, Chocolate Sprinkles, Honey, Nutella, Butter, Berries, Biscuits, Nuts, Vanilla, Cinnamon—ah! You name it and then blend it–you must have the guts to try it!
7. Almost all the known Ice Cream Brands supply Banana Ice Cream and its variations. You can try one at Giani, Amul, Baskin Robbins. Ibaco, Naturals, Nirulas etc. are also preferable. Some world brands for this flavour are Hakuna Ice Creams, Blue Bell, Turkey Hill Dairy and Ben & Jerry’s.
An Ice Cream which is a must-try for its peculiarity and taste. Hey, what about adding some almonds or caramel in Banana Ice Cream? Will it taste good?