This blog covers the best colleges for LLM (Constitutional Law) in India.
The Constitutional law of India is the rightful and supreme law for the citizens of India. It’s been in effect since 26 January 1950. In simpler words, it is the framework that sets out all judicial rules, human rights and civil rights for the whole of India.
LLM is the master of law that law graduates pursue for their career advancement. There are several best colleges for LLM (Constitutional Law) in India that also provide Post-graduation in LLM Programs:
- MNLU Mumbai University, Maharashtra
- Maharashtra National Law University offers a 1-year LLM course that includes two semesters.
- The students can complete the course within two years.
- Minimum 80% attendance is a must.
- The course fee is Rs. 1.10 Lakhs. Entrance exams CLAT is a must with passing 110 marks.
- Address: Floor 2 and 6, MTNL Building, Technology Street, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
- Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Rated as AAA+ is deemed to the public government under UGC.
- Established in 2004, the institute offers a 1-year course duration along with total enrollments of 38 seats.
- The fee is Rs. 87,000.
- Address: Bhagwan Das Road, Government Officers Colony, India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- School of Law of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- The course duration is 1-year full time.
- Scholarship eligibility criteria for the course is 75% in 10th, 12th & LLB Graduation.
- The total number of seats available is 30.
- UPES is the entrance test that requires a 60% aggregate.
- The fee for the course is Rs. 2.08 Lakhs.
- Address: Energy Acres Kandoli, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007
- Faculty of Law University of Allahabad, Allahabad
- Rated as AAA, the institute offers a 2-years course.
- Admission is purely based on the entrance exam.
- Eligibility criteria: 45% aggregate in the final semester of graduation.
- Address: Chaitham Lines, Allahabad University, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211002
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Ranked No. 1, the university is recognised under UGC.
- The course offers a 1-year duration along with 30 seat availability in total.
- The fee structure is Rs. 1.90 Lakhs.
- Address: Gnana Bharathi Main Road, Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
- National Law University, Delhi
- Ranked No. 2, the university is UGC recognised.
- The duration of the course is full-time for 1-year.
- The total number of seats available is 70.
- The candidate must pass AILET PG with 50% of the marks in the written test.
- The total fees is Rs 1.04 lakhs approximately.
- Address: Pocket 1, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The entrance exam CLAT PG is a must for the candidate for admission to 1-year full-time course.
- The total number of seats available is 50.
- The total fee is Rs. 88,000.
- All the guidelines are strictly set by UGC.
- Address: Justice City, Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500101
These were the best colleges for LLM (Constitutional Law) in India. These recommendations are for aspiring law graduates and if you are one of those then, this list will definitely help you to choose your LLM college wisely. So, just get started! All the best!
What's Your Reaction?
A writer who is exploring new spectrum of creativity, love to live in an alternative world.