“Blueberry Goat Cheese Ice Cream, please”–Nobody has ever thought of walking up to the Baskin Robbins Counter with that, right?
Even though our ice cream choices are confined to Vanilla, Butterscotch, Chocolate and a few others falling in between, this unique flavour might have the potential to be our new favourite. Read on to get introduced to this new ice cream flavour.
1. Goat cheese is made from goat milk. It has diverse flavours and textures that range from creamy to mild or tangy. More flavours are being added to it to make it versatile.
- Blueberries are a kind of flowering plant which have blue-coloured berries on them. Blueberries are native to North America, and their nutritional value is very high.
- Clearly, blueberry and goat cheese are the 2 primary ingredients of the ice cream. Other elements include heavy cream, milk, sugar, and egg yolks.
4. This ice cream is served in different variations globally. Yes, it is a “rarely found in market” flavour, and still, this fascinating ice cream flavour has been made into ice cream bars and ice cream cones!
5. Even though this ice cream flavour itself is one of its kind, there have been additions and experiments with it. Different kinds of ice creams are made with it. For instance, a flavour of ice cream was made using blueberry, goat cheese, and rosemary.
6. Basically, Blueberry Goat Cheese Ice Cream is itself a variation of Goat Cheese Ice Cream. A variation can have further variations, like Blueberry Goat Cheese, Lavender and Honey Ice Cream, No-Churn Goat Cheese Ice Cream, Goat Cheese Cognac Figs Ice Cream, etc.
8. Blueberry Goat Cheese Ice Cream is still extremely rare to find in India. Even Zomato has not been able to fill this void.
Although we Indians are highly unaware of the taste of this unique ice cream flavour, we hope this becomes an addition to our ice cream parlour’s menu soon.
What's Your Reaction?
Every coin has two sides, and I am interested in both when it comes to cinema. Having a constant affair with memes and curious about a lot of things ranging from the age-old folk tales to the browsing history of the class toppers. If Tsundoku is an art, I am one of the artists.