Without celebrity fitness trainers no on-screen character of cinema can be complete!
Here are 15 celebrity fitness trainers that you must follow!
- Harley Pasternak: Degree from Toronto and Western Ontario in Exercise Physiology and Nutritional Sciences train A-list celebrities like Megan Fox and Jordana Brewster.
2, Mary Helen Bowers: Currently working with Zooey Deschanel, Lily Aldridge, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes and, Academy Award-winner Natalie Portman are trained by Former New York City Ballet dancer Mary Helen
3. Gunnar Peterson: Trainer of Kardashian sisters, Jennifer Lopez and Ciara having 20 years of experience maintain curves and glutes of celebrities
4. Anna Kaiser: Her signature dance routine combines cardio movements with strengthening techniques to train celebrities like Sofia Vergara, Shakira, Kelly Ripa, and, Sarah Jessica Parker
5. David Kirsch: Train hot icons like Kate Upton and Liv Tyler using multi-tasking workouts also known as The Butt Guy
6. Astrid Mcguire: Started as a model, he teaches at Barry’s Bootcamp and also trains stars like Julianne Hough, Stacey Keibler and Jessica Alba to stay fit.
7. Mark Langowski: With his high-intensity workouts and flexible schedule, Mark has trained many celebrities like anchor Ginger Zee to stay camera-ready.
8. Justin Gelband: Co-founder of ModelFIT trains celebrities like Karlie Kloss, Chrissy Teigen, Candice Swanepoel, and women at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
9. Erin Oprea: Nashville-based trainer trains music’s leading stars like Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Nettles.
10, Danny Musico: Two time World boxing champion trained famous celebrities like Hilary Swank, Jessica Simpson, and Justin Bieber.
11. Ashley Borden: Having successful workout moves helps her to maintain sexiest people get even sexier, with clients like Ryan Gosling, Christina Aguilera, Reese Witherspoon, and Kesha.
13. Michael Olajide Jr: A middle-weight boxing champion, Michael has trained many including renowned names like Adrianne Ho, Natalia Vodianova, and Emmy Rossum.
14. Ben Bruno: Having brilliant liftings skills trains celebrities like Chelsea Handler and Victoria’s Secret Angel Barbara Fialho.
15. Don Brooks: Created Don-A-Matrix method, high-intensity intervals with strength-building moves train Kardashian sisters, Kanye West and, Fergie.
These are some of the best celebrity fitness trainers to follow and feel inspired by each day!
Blog Edited By admin
What's Your Reaction?
An Optimistic, ambivert and a self-esteem man trying to find a better and wealthier life. By the way I love to workout