An icy paradise to one’s taste-buds, Chocolate Ice Creams are delicious frozen desserts, with an addictive quality of sweet and bitter to level up anyone’s mood.
But have you ever thought about who got an idea to turn such bitter cocoa beans into a dessert that we can’t have enough of ever?
Well, bring your Chocolate Ice Cream Cups and spoons as we tell you all about your favourite bowl of ice cream!
1 Who made this bitter thing, sweet:
- Formed with erotic cocoa beans, Herman Cortés of Spain was the first one to recognize the potential of a bitter chocolate drink.
- Later, the idea spread like fire, first throughout Europe, and later, the world.
- Back in History, this Sweet-Bitter Utopia of Flavor even took away the thunder of tea and coffee!
- Peeps, Ice Cream Scientists discovered a wholly new frozen dessert: Yours, one and only, Chocolate Ice Creams!
- What’s this King of Ice Cream Flavors made of?
Some Must-Haves to Produce Chocolate Ice Cream:
- Whole Milk
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Granulated sugar
- Heavy Cream, and
- Vanilla Extract
- Here are some most delicious variations of this ice cream:
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Pudding Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sorbet
- Double Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Death by Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
- Chocolate Cookie Dough Core
- Salted Almond Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Hot Chocolate Ice Cream Fudge
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
- Discovery of Chocolate Ice Creams has also given India some of its most adored Ice Cream Brands. Namely,
- Some Famous World Brands of this Scoop of Heaven are:
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Blue bunny
With a potential of watering anybody’s mouth, Chocolate ice creams are indeed a temptation, the best of the best can’t resist. Thus, if chocolates are for the “Hot” ones, chocolate ice creams are for the “Cool”!
What's Your Reaction?
Every coin has two sides, and I am interested in both when it comes to cinema. Having a constant affair with memes and curious about a lot of things ranging from the age-old folk tales to the browsing history of the class toppers. If Tsundoku is an art, I am one of the artists.