Colleges for LLM In Human Rights is something that every insaaf-crazy wakeel would love to apply for. At last, human rights are defined as the fundamental rights by which all humans together as part of society can live a dignified, respectable and sustainable life.
So, here is the list of Must-Apply Government Colleges for LLM in Human Rights allotted to the students according to their CLAT rankings.
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- It was established by Rameshwar Singh (Maharaja of Darbhanga), Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal and Annie Besant (British Theosophist).
- Established in: 1916
- Vice-chancellor: Rakesh Bhatnagar
- Address: Ajagara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- National Law University, Delhi
- It was established by Act No. 1 ranked among the top two law colleges in 2020 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
- Established in: 2007
- Vice-chancellor: Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh
- Address: Pocket 1, Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
- The first law institution of the nation, NLU, has been ranked as No. 1 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework for three consecutive years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Established in: 1986
- Vice-chancellor: Prof. (Dr) Sudhir Krishnaswamy
- Address: Nana Bharathi Main Road, Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- It was established by the Government of Bihar as a public university.
- Established in: 2006
- Vice-chancellor: Hon’ble Justice Smt. Mridula Mishra (Retd)
- Address: Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
- This academy was founded as a public university dedicated to legal education.
- Established in: 2009
- Vice-chancellor: Prof. J.S. Patil
- Address: Agyathuri, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- It is affiliated with National Law University, Mumbai.
- Established in: 2014
- Vice-chancellor: Prof. Dr Dilip Ukey
- Address: Floor 2 and 6, MTNL Building, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- It was established by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. It was ranked in the top-3 colleges to be found under NLU.
- Established in: 1997
- Vice-chancellor: Prof. V. Vijayakumar
- Address: Kerwa Dam Road, National Law Institute University, Bhopal
“bina kursi ke neta, bina super hit ke abhineta or bina chamber ke wakeel ki koi izzat nahi hai guru,” aur ek acche chamber ke lie acche college se aache marks se pass karne ki jaroort hoti hai!
So, go on and explore all about the above government colleges for LLM In Human Rights.
What's Your Reaction?
Hey! I'm Vivek Bisht From Uttarakhand. I'm gamer and esports enthusiast, trying his hard best to entre the Esports Scenerio.