Dessert plates are the most underrated products, more like that one supporting friend that usually does not get that much attention. Yes, the dessert you eat, the struggle to serve it–you don’t know. But we have a special love for plates, and now, it’s time to shine and rise for them.
But for buying the best dessert plates, these are the few points you need to consider:
- “Plates” were discovered in Europe after 1708.
- The Chinese discovered the process of porcelain around 600AD.
- Kaafi Purana itihas h plates ka.
- Everyone wants to be the Pooh of their life, beautiful and stylish. The same goes for the plates.
- The Well, Lip and Rim are the main components of a dessert plate.
- European metalwork, Chinese ceramic and wood design are the most famous shapes.
- Bnda bna kis miti se hai? Yes. Different materials are used while making dessert plates
- The best materials are bone china, porcelain, glazed earthenware, stoneware and melamine resin,
- Traditional materials like wood, glass, metal or even stones are used.
- Not only designer sarees and lehengas are famous, but dessert plates too.
- Celestial plates, leaf imprints, comic hero imprints are the best ones.
- Even you can be kalakar and design your plates.
- These plates are superstars in their industry.
- The prices of dessert plates vary with the quality of the material used.
- The brand name is directly proportional to the price of a dessert plate.
- Dessert plates can be a good substitute for serving other food too.
- In an emergency, you can use them as an appetizer.
- Can help you to impress your crush, serve red velvet on a beautiful plate.
- “kuch Interesting baatein”
- Most of the dessert plates are made out of 100% melamine which is resistant to chemicals, heat and moisture.
- Special attention is given to the colour pigments used in the plate. They are graded and non-toxic for the protection of the person.
- Nowadays, there is more concern about the production of environment-friendly dessert plates.
What's Your Reaction?
A writer who is exploring new spectrum of creativity, love to live in an alternative world.