As social platforms have changed the modelling and fashion industry, here are the top ten female fashion models that you must stalk to stay updated and inspired!
1. MIRANDA KERR is amongst the famous Australian female fashion models. She was born in Sydney in 1983. Her modelling career started at the age of 13. She was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret Model who also represented David Jones, the Australian department store chain.
2. ADRIANA LIMA is a Brazilian supermodel and actress. Since the year 2013, she is also known as a spokesmodel for Maybelline Cosmetics. She has also been recognised for her Super Bowl and Kia Motors Commercials.
3. HEIDI KLUM is a German model, television personality, actress, singer, fashion designer, author and television producer. After finding success as a model, she became the host and judge of Germany’s Next Topmodel.
4. GISELE BUNDCHEN is a Brazilian model, actress, and environmentalist. She has been among the highest-paid woman models in the world since 2004. In 2012, she was first in the Forbes List of Top-Earning Fashion Models.
5. KENDALL JENNER was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA in 1995. The first time that she was featured was for appearing in the E, a TV reality show.
6. ALESSANDRA CORINE is a Brazilian Model and television personality known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She became the first spokesmodel for the PINK line. In 2012, she was ranked number six on Forbes’ list of the highest-paid models, estimated to have earned $6.6 million in a year.
7. BAR RAFAELI or Hod HaSharon is Israel-born and the most successful model of Israel. Bar Rafaeli is a supermodel, actress, television host and entrepreneur. In 2015, her net worth was estimated to be 20 million dollars.
8. BROOKLYN DECKER is an American model and actress. She is recognised for her appearances in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
9. LILY ALDRIDGE is an American model born in Santa Monica, California in 1985. In 2011, Lily was featured in the spring advertising campaign for rag & bone, a clothing brand.
The concluding suggestion in our list of best female fashion models would be Gigi Hadid. She made her debut from Top 50 Models from models.com in 2014. By 2016, she was titled International Model Of The Year by the British Fashion Council.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.