‘Machli Jal Ki Rani, But Her Jeewan Is Not Only Pani!’
Not everyone is lucky enough to taste momos–like–just take a look at your fishes for once. Poor Lil’ things.
But they have their own luxury dishes that are not only tasty for them but also important to treat these gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals so that they can retain a longer life.
Healthy food matters for fishes. So update your food-menu for these happy-go-lucky marine creatures:
- Vacation Food for Fishes
- It is also known as weekend or food blocks. Just place it and forget it like your toxic-ex.
- It consists of real freeze-dried tubifex worms, with essential minerals and vitamins.
- Dry Food for Fishes
- The best option to buy in bulk, as it can be kept for a long time.
- It is rich in nutrients and also retains them for longer without leaving waste.
- Pellets for Fishes
- Top-feeders fishes love them, as they float on the surface and are easy to eat.
- Highly rich in nutrients, don’t overfeed your fishes like yourself, kyunki har cheez ki ati nuksaan-dey hi hoti hai.
- Wafers for Fishes
- A slowly softening food, sustain for long duration for fishes.
- Wafers are a pizza treat for fishes, as they are extremely delicious!
- Live Food for Fishes
- They are greatly essential for the growth of fishes in the early phase.
- Bloodworm, Daphnia, Artemis and Tubifex are the best live foods available for fishes.
- Frozen Food for Fishes
- A multi-nutrient food for fishes, frozen into cubes.
- It helps you to measure the amount easily to avoid overfeeding.
- Fresh Food for Fishes
- Peas can drive fishes crazy just like what rajma-chawal does to us!
- Peas are rich in fibres. So, squash peas into fingers to provide an appropriate diet to fish.
So, fishes are no less than humans. They also have their taste and preference just like us. Some of us go for steam momos while some are fried. Likewise, fishes can love dry food but can say no to frozen ones. So show your skills in identifying the right taste for your cuties.
What's Your Reaction?
A writer who is exploring new spectrum of creativity, love to live in an alternative world.