Giorgio Armani is an Italian luxury fashion house that is better recognised as Armani founded by Giorgio Armani.
1. Italian Fashion Designer Giorgio Armani was born on 11 July 1934 in Piacenza, Italy.
2. The son of a shipping manager, Giorgio Armani grew up in a small town outside of Milan.
3. Giorgio Armani developed an interest in anatomy. He used to make “dolls out of the mud with a coffee bean hidden inside”.
4. In the mid of the 1970s, Armani first launched his business empire which grew substantially over the years.
5. Wearing Giorgio Armani Range became a success symbol for many business professionals in the 1980s.
6. Armani had over 200 stores around the world by the end of the 1990s. The annual sales were roughly worth $2 billion.
8. Giorgio Armani is an iconic clothing designer. In the year 2005, Armani debuted his first haute couture line.
9. Giorgio Armani With his Haute-couture line, he also owned hotels and restaurants.
In 2010, the first hotel was inaugurated by Giorgio Armani in Dubai. Another one is expected to be opened in Milan soon.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.