History of fashion from 1980 to 1989 was one of the most creative decades in the fashion industry. Know all about this age of fashion below.
1. History of fashion from 1980 to 1989 can be commended for its creativity.
2. The early 80s were somewhat subdued in colour, where we see browns and tans and oranges.
3. Velour was hot; velvet was even hotter! The waistline was heightened for everybody.
4. History of fashion from 1980 to 1989 was very similar to the fashion history of the 1970s. In 1983, a 1950s-style throwback was visible for some time (especially in womenswear).
5. Bright coloured accessories like sunglasses, bangles and hoop earrings were a necessity.
7. By the late 80s, Nike had grown into one of the most profitable clothing companies in the world.
The history of fashion from 1980 to 1989 becomes the most significant in the case of womenswear. It was an exceptionally flexible time for women to try on new styles. They could wear giant turtleneck sweaters, skin-tight clothes like cotton-stirrup pants with leggings. It was such a time for women’s fashion.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.