History of fashion from 1990 to 1999 can be seen in the changing modes of communication and development of new trends and threats around the world.
1. Early years of History of fashion from 1990 to 1999 was generally about loose-fitting and colours.
2. Tapered pants were a big deal. If they weren’t tapered, then you had to taper them yourself with a fold and a couple of flips.
3. Boys and girls both wore baseball caps in many different ways. Every sweater had a turtleneck under it.
4. Barbers nearly went out of business because no one under 17 got their hair cut anymore.
5. In the mid-90s, people were finding a way to make a fashion accessory out of a piece of machinery.
7. In the winter of 1990 the short, swingy coat was worn in full force. Women loved how racy coats looked over short skirts.
The decade was significant to Indians and “third world countries”. The History of fashion from 1990 to 1999 is essential as the world saw the boosting multiculturalism that impacted the fashion of the time.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.