Often, we come across the desserts that leave us vibing with, “Tareef karu kya uski, jisne tumhe banaya,” and so, to appreciate some of these bakers: we explored the profiles of some Indian Bakers that you must follow right away!
Although it is a type of self-torture to keep looking at some drool-worthy desserts without being able to devour them, here is a list of 10 Indian bakers that you must follow right away.
1. Shivesh Bhatia (@shivesh17): With a following of more than half a million, Shivesh has two cookbooks to his credit. The self-taught baker from New Delhi is versatile and can provide baking ideas using the simplest of ingredients found at home.
2. Pooja Dhingra (@poojadhingra): An alumnus of the premier cooking school Le Cordon Bleu, Pooja Dhingra owns Le 15 Patisserie, a highly successful bakery chain. Her Instagram is home to the images of some mouth-watering desserts and also her impromptu experiments with baking.
3. Tejasvi Chandela (@cheftejasvichandela): Another skilled taste master from Le Cordon Bleu, Tejasvi Chandela did her master’s in chocolate making at EPGB, Barcelona. Her Instagram handle will instantly make you crave some sweet surprises.
4. Deeba Rajpal (@passionateaboutbaking): Deeba Rajpal’s Instagram handle perfectly combines baking with her love for photography. You will get to see some pleasing aesthetics and mouth-watering desserts all over her profile. She emphasizes more on the local ingredients, and all her dishes have an Indian essence to them.
5. Aashrita Daggubati (@infinityplatter): Daughter of a famous Telugu actor Venkatesh Daggubati, Aashrita has a filmy background. But the young chef found her calling in baking, and we are very thankful for that. Her Instagram is a collection of some easy-to-make healthy and delicious desserts.
6. Sanjana Patel (@chefsanjana): Sanjana Patel is a chef and a chocolatier who co-founded La Folie, a gourmet patisserie in Mumbai. She often experiments with the art of baking, and her feed is a hub of all those delicious experiments.
7. Amit Sinha (@chefamitsinha): Amit Sinha is a patisserie and chocolatier. He expertises in multiple pastry techniques. The pro-baker is an executive chef at L’Opera, and his Instagram feed is a treat for sure, be it a treat to watch or consume.
8. Heena (@tiffintales): An Engineer formerly working as a Business Analyst, Heena’s love for baking somehow won over the engineer in her, making @tiffintales what it is today. Her Instagram feed is guaranteed to catch your attention with all those lovely desserts.
9. Shaheen Peerbhai (@purplefoodie): With a plethora of sweet delicacies spread all over the feed, this Instagram handle is managed by Shaheen Peerbhai, who is trained at Le Cordon Bleu Paris. She conducts baking classes in India and London.
10. Gayatri (@thedessertedgirl): Gayatri intended to share her sweet experiments with the world, and she has done justice to it. With the recipes that hold versatility and taste oozing out of them, her Instagram feed is full of drool-worthy desserts.
So, these were the Indian Bakers that you must follow right away. Their Instagram Profile is enough to make you daydream about these sweet cravings!
Almost all of these Indian bakers have shared the recipes of their sweet treats on their Instagram. So, do go and try out some of them for yourself.
What's Your Reaction?
Every coin has two sides, and I am interested in both when it comes to cinema. Having a constant affair with memes and curious about a lot of things ranging from the age-old folk tales to the browsing history of the class toppers. If Tsundoku is an art, I am one of the artists.