9 Top Indian Fashion Week for those design and fashion influencers who really want to make a difference in the world of fashion!
1. LAKME FASHION WEEK
- Lakme Fashion Week was the first fashion show that happened in India.
- It is organized by the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI). It is the bi-annual event that occurs in January for summer collection and August for winter collections.
2. INDIAN BRIDAL FASHION WEEK
- India Bridal Fashion Week is among the top-4 Indian fashion shows. It happens in both Mumbai and Delhi.
- It has become a favourite event for Bollywood superstars, Heritage Brands, Trendsetters and other prominent people in the country.
3. RAJASTHAN FASHION WEEK
- Rajasthan Fashion Week was established in 2012 and expeditiously named under the top 10 Indian fashion shows.
- It mainly aims at the aesthetic values of Indian tradition.
4. WILLS LIFESTYLE INDIA FASHION WEEK
- Like the Lakme Fashion Show, Wills Lifestyle Fashion Show is also a bi-annual event displaying summer and winter cloth lines.
- Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Gauri & Nainika are top Indian designers that showcase their work at Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week.
5. BANGALORE FASHION WEEK
- Bangalore fashion week is another bi-annual fashion event held in the country.
- Held in 2009, it was the first fashion week that was organized based on festivals. India is the nation of festivals, and Indian designers loved to present their festive collection in this Fashion Week.
6. VAN HEUSEN INDIA MEN WEEK
- The first-ever men’s fashion show was organized by the Fashion Design Council of India in 2009.
- Van Heusen Indian men week for fashion is holding the world’s 4th ranking in menswear collection.
7. SYNERGY 1 INDIAN COUTURE WEEK
- None other than the famous Haute-couture like Dior, Givenchy and more have been part of this Indian Fashio.
- Synergy 1 Indian Couture Week is a platform where some of the Indian designers get a chance to represent their handicraft designs.
8. INDORE FASHION WEEK
- Indore Fashion Week is another conversant event, happening each year in Indore.
- The event also displays western and bridal trousseau, apart from displaying Madhya Pradesh handicraft including Anarkali and Begum collection.
9. HYDERABAD FASHION WEEK
- The invention of SAS Media Pvt Ltd, the Hyderabad Fashion Week is run incorporation with Marvel Events.
- It focuses on building business opportunities, relationships and growth in the Hyderabad fashion industry.
One of the most intriguing Indian Fashion Week is the NORTH INDIA FASHION WEEK! A new project started with the idea of commissioning. This fashion event focuses on displaying the exceptionally talented and rich craftsmanship from the Indian States of Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Uttar Pradesh.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.