The following list of Indian Male Models is a must-explore! It highlights the Top 10 Indian Male Models who have risen up and settled new heights in the world of fashion.
1. ROUHALLAH GAZI is from Kashmir. He is amongst the topmost Indian male models. He is also an in-demand face for various luxury brands. His signature beard-style and the lean, muscular body-type is what makes him stand out on-ramp.
2. PRANAB KIRTI MISHRA is co-creator of fashion label HUEMN. He rose to success after Lotus Make-up India Fashion Week Autumn-Winter 2019, happened in Delhi. The slogan of his T-shirt was unmissable “Don’t F**k with Me”.
3. ROHIT KHANDELWAL is one of the finest male model. He is also an actor. He won the Mr India 2015. In 2016, he became the first-ever Asian to be crowned Mr World. His first TV advertisement was alongside Kareena Kapoor for a jewellery brand.
4. PRATEEK JAIN is amongst the finest Indian male models and also an actor. He won the pro vogue MensXP. He also represented India at Mister World in the year 2014. In it, he was among the top 10 finalists.
5. DEEPAK SINGH CHIKARA is amidst the exceptional Indian male models. He was represented by the TFM model management in India. In China, he was shown by the Fusion Models, the Bareface Models and Modelweek. He is thus amongst the most inspiring Indian male models.
6. PRATHAMESH MAULINGKAR is a beauty pageant titleholder who won the title of Mister Supranational 2018. He’s also passionate about football, plays as a Centre Back for Dempo in the I-League.
7. MUDIT MALHOTRA is New-Delhi born Indian fashion model and a Mumbai-based actor. His career in modelling began with the Title of Mr Delhi Times. He also did ramp-shows for top-notch fashion designers such as Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani.
9. GAURAV RANA is amongst the most famous Indian male models. He is known for both domestic and international modelling. He has worked with top-notch photographers like Sayan Sur Roy, Avneesh Kumar and Mark Speilberg of Germany.
10. NITIN CHAUHAN is an Indian television actor & model from New Delhi. He won the popular TV reality-serial of Bindass, Dadagiri (season 2). In 2012, he was also featured on MTV Splitsvilla on MTV India.
These Indian Male Models are inspiring thousands of passionate kids of fashion! So, do follow these topmost models to stay encouraged.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.