Here’s the list of Indian Male Weightlifters to keep your spirits high each day!
- Sathish Sivalingam: He won the gold medal in the 77kg men’s category in 2014, Commonwealth Games. He lifted 49kg, setting a new world record. He also completed 179kg in clean and jerk lifts, receiving another gold medal.
2.Vikas Thakur: He won the silver medal in the 85kg weight category in Scotland Commonwealth Games. He also finished bronze in Gold Coast, Australia, making a record of clean and jerk lifts at 196kg.
3. Gurdeep Singh: He won a gold medal in national championships in the 105kg weight category and lifted a mammoth total of 388kg in Anaheim. He clean and jerked 217kg sending another record tumbling in Karnataka. He also snatched record lifting of 175kg.
4. Pardeep Singh: He won a silver medal in the Gold Coast and set records in the clean and jerk by lifting 200 kg. These victories were followed by 352kg in total lifts titled silver medal competing in 105kg weight category.
5.Ravi Kumar: He won three gold medals at the Commonwealth Games in front of his home crowd in New Dehli. He also lifted 146kg. His clean-jerk was 175kg, giving him a new record and a combined total lift of 321kg.
6. Ragala Venkat Rahul: 21-year-old Indian Male Weightlifter won in 77kg category at the Youth Olympics. He became the first-ever Indian to win a medal in weightlifting. He also won the gold medal at the 2018 Commonwealth Games lifting a total of 338kg.
7. Deepak Lather: 15-year-old Indian Male Weightlifter–became the youngest male to ever hold an Indian national record in weightlifting in 62kg category! He also won the Gold at the Youth Commonwealth Games in Samoa. He won a bronze medal at Commonwealth Games held in Australia.
An inspiration to many other young Indian Male Weightlifters, follow the above top weightlifters’ list to stay motivated to win each day!
Blog Edited By admin
What's Your Reaction?
An Optimistic, ambivert and a self-esteem man trying to find a better and wealthier life. By the way I love to workout