Mixed Martial Arts is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world, and Indian MMA Fighters are, as usual, nowhere behind in this Game. Following are Indian MMA Fighters of India!
1.Dhruv Chaudhary: After excelling in Wushu and Kickboxing, Dhruv came into MMA. He holds a record of 7-4 and is also a trainer at Cult-The Workstation.
2.Govind Ale: Amongst the flyweight, Indian MMA Fighters from Uttarakhand has a record of 5-1 in his career, lost only once to Dhruv Chaudhary. Govind also trains people at the Cult Gym.
3. Abdul Muneer: Undefeated SFL player holds a record of 6-2. He is currently signed to Brave Combat Federation, has also gone to UFC, and has ensured the world that Indians are on the way to rule the ring of MMA soon too!
4. Rajinder Singh Meena: Lightweight category and former SFL champion, he is amongst those Indian MMA Fighters who currently holds the record of 9-8 in his career and is nicknamed “Knockout”.
5. Nelson Paes: MMA fighter from Goa, on a three-fight winning streak, he is involved with Desert Force. He also has a gym in Goa where he trains the Indian MMA fighters.
6. Gurdarshan Mangat: An Indian-Canadian fighter from the Tristar Gym, Mangat is known for his great fights. He has fought for Battlefield Fight League, Super Fight League and recently for Brave Combat Federation. He is currently at the record of 9-1 in his career.
7. Priyanka Jeet Toshi: The girl has fought most fights(4) by any Indian in ONE Fighting Championship. She also won in ONE FC and is currently at 3-3 record in her career.
8. Mohammed Farhad: Despite other three fighters out there, Farhad was the only one who won in the Brave Combat Federation. He held the record of 8-2, before Brave Combat. He has also featured alongside actor Tiger Shroff in Baaghi.
9. Manjit Kolekar: First-ever Indian fighter to fight in the Invicta Fighting Championship in 2016, she had an undefeated nine-fight streak. She currently fights out of Super Fit Combat Gym in Mumbai.
10. Bharat Kandare: Most notable names of MMA, he has won five fights in a row after debut defeat. He was undefeated in the Super Fight League. Currently, he is training at the Jackson-Wink MMA Academy, which is one of the most notable gyms in the world.
With our champions from varied social groups in India, teaming up in unity against the world champions, are sure to conquer the ground of MMA internationally as well!
Blog Edited By admin
What's Your Reaction?
An Optimistic, ambivert and a self-esteem man trying to find a better and wealthier life. By the way I love to workout