From Arnold to Rajendra Mani, Bodybuilding has changed the lives of many renowned sportspeople. The following blog covers all about a federation that helps the bodybuilders to build their career in the profession, that is, International Federation of Bodybuilding.
- IFBB stands for International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness founded in 1946 in Montreal, headquartered in Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain.
2. IFBB is the governing body of the sport of Bodybuilding and Fitness, whose current president is Dr Rafael Santonja. The Director is Pamela Kagan, but it was founded by Joe Weider and Ben Weider.
3. IFBB conducts 6000 events per year at World, Continental, Regional and National levels, of each age group with 199 national affiliated members.
4. IFBB conducts competitions of men’s bodybuilding and classic bodybuilding, men’s and women’s physique and fitness, women’s body fitness, bikini fitness and athletic fitness.
5. IFBB Pro Card costs $200, allowing only to compete in PRO competitions. This card lasts for 5-years. Also, fights in pro demand excellence in one or more amateur bodybuilding competitions to a high enough level.
6. International Federation of Bodybuilding (IFBB) is the member of Global Association of International Sports Federations. It recognized by the Association of National Olympic African Committees Panamsports and Olympic Council of Asia.
7. International Federation of Bodybuilding is also the signatory to the World Anti-Doping Code. It is also a member of the following:
- International Council of Sport Science & Physical Education
- International Pierre de Coubertin Committee
- International Council of Coach Education
- International World Games Association.
Now, if you see a friend who might be interested in fitness and takes extra care of their muscles, do tell them about the International Federation of Bodybuilding!
Blog Edited By admin
What's Your Reaction?
An Optimistic, ambivert and a self-esteem man trying to find a better and wealthier life. By the way I love to workout