Here are the jacket styles that you must know about if you are a fashion enthusiast, model or influencer!
- Also known as a flight jackets, it is a short, durable jacket with a zippered front. It is either fitted or elastic on the waist and cuffs.
- “Bombers” were earlier made from traditional leather, and thus are said to be as highly comfortable and versatile. These jackets are available in Nylon fabric as well these days.
- Whether or not you’re a Biker, this short, close-fitted, leather jackets with zips and studs, will make you look, both tough and stylish.
- It looks handsome with jeans and a t-shirt, making a quick option for times when you’re running late.
- These are a must to make your wardrobe look great! A button-front jacket, Trucker have double breast pockets. These are typically fitted and short. It is often made of blue-denim.
- However, other versions are also available, including suede styles, Shearling-trimmed designs with different colour options such as blue and brown.
- The Shining Star in jackets these days is Denim. If you are missing it in your wardrobe, then your collection is somewhat outdated bro!
- Denim is versatile outerwear. It looks excellent with countless casual outfits. Moreover, it is available throughout the year.
- Sporty, lightweight, and comfortable, “Tracks” track a zip front along with ripped cuffs and waistband.
- It is a perfect choice while hanging or mapping “tracks” around the park.
- Blouson jacket makes a “blouse” or gathers the material over the wrists. It is a waist-length, zippered, solid colour jacket. A similar style to bomber jackets, this one features fitted or elastic cuffs and waistband.
- This jacket typically is more tailored, often finished with a classy collar, making it more stylish than Bombers.
- Oh, what’s swag without a hooded jacket? Not only stylish, but practical, and a must-have for every man!
- All you need to do is choose your favourite hooded style amid the seemingly infinite styles.
- Do you want warmth without risking your style? Then here’s the jacket for you; Shearling Jacket.
- This jacket features cosy sheep’s wool which can be either real or synthetic. While a traditional shearling jacket has a woolly inner and a suede outer, it is available in many other variants including leather style along with designs.
The last jacket is Anoraks. Parkas and Anoraks are two different garments, so don’t be confused between them. Parka is a water-resistant, hooded, pull-over jacket. Anorak sometimes features drawstrings at the waist, cuffs, and a half-zip opening.
What's Your Reaction?
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.