Knowledge Entrepreneurs are way too near you than you think. A scientist, an engineer, a doctor, a blogger, or a YouTuber, can also be entrepreneurs. Well, some of them. They are called Knowledge entrepreneurs. To know more about Knowledge Entrepreneurship, continue:
1. When scientists, engineers, and other technical persons are entrepreneurs, they are known as Technical or Knowledge Entrepreneurs.
2. Knowledge entrepreneurship explains the ability of innovative knowledge exercises or products.
3. Knowledge entrepreneurship figures out problems in a scientific/technical way. It involves multiple stakeholders and builds a business by their research.
4. This category of entrepreneurship does not aim at the fulfillment of monetary profit. Instead focuses on possibilities to advance production (research).
5. For not-for-profit educators, researchers, and educational institutions, knowledge entrepreneurship is the most suitable form.
6. Most significant tech companies are examples of knowledge entrepreneurship. Thomas Edison, Graham Bell, and Bill Gates are some examples of such entrepreneurs.
8. Creativity is the need for time, “put on the market” is the thing that emerged. And knowledge entrepreneurship takes advantage of that aspect of entrepreneurship by producing innovative ideas.
9. Knowledge entrepreneurship is especially more appealing when people are afraid to dive into entrepreneurship with their current job security.
McDonald, in 2002 has conducted research named ‘Knowledge entrepreneurship: Linking organizational learning and innovation’ to estimate the conditions at hospitals regarding their plans for knowledge sharing and exploration of innovations. And, this research was appraised as the first to explain the distinct characteristics of knowledge entrepreneurship.
What's Your Reaction?
Pranjal is highly jovial by heart, full of bright ideas and leading a colorful life person. She is currently pursuing her graduation from lakshmibai college, University of Delhi and a keen learner who have a constant desire to learn more and more.