Life simulators are always a fun genre to play. Through simulation games, you can be Doctor, engineer, police, mechanic, pilot etc.
Simulation games provide you with real-life things in Gaming form. Life Simulation games are cute and stress relief games.
- What is a Life Simulator?
- It is the subgenre of Simulation Games.
- Players have the powers to maintain the growth or control of the life of an organism.
- Sab ke karta dharta aap hi ho. Iss game ka ek hi upar wala hai aur vo ho aap. Feeling katei responsible, right?
- History of Life Simulator
- Life Simulation Games might look childish but had left an impact on the audience.
- Life was the first official life simulation game ever launched in 1970.
- Biological Simulations
- Biological Life Simulations are also known as Genetic Artificial Life Simulation Games.
- Based on Biological aspects of life, such as genetics and survival instincts.
- Players can do experiments with the creature genetics by crossbreeding them.
- Digital Pets
- Not allowed to keep a pet? Well, you got the sympathy of Digital Pets.
- Digital Life Simulation is the subgenre of Artificial Life Simulators where you can pet animals.
- Players have to train, maintain and walk all the things a real pet needs. Digital Pets also treat you the same way you treat them.
- Social Simulation
- An introvert with a heart that beats for humanity? Well, the social simulation might help.
- In these Life Simulators, players can be social. They can interact with “artificial people”.
- Players create situations where other people can come and interact with them. Further, these interactions can turn profitable as conversations lead to business and generate an income for survival. Bhai, social hona is necessary for survival.
- Spore is a part of a biology life simulation published by Electronic Arts (EA).
- There are different stages such as Cell, Creature, Tribe, Civilization, and Space. Every level has different types of challenges and difficulty levels. To win the game, the player has to reach the supermassive black hole.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
- The Sims 4: Cats & Dogs
- The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs is a part of the Sims Series launched on October 18, 2011.
- The game allows players to create a pet. You can choose any breed of dog and cats and customize them like your dream pet. Further, you have to take care and make a special bond between the pets.
- Platform: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Classic Mac OS, Xbox One
- Castaway Paradise
- Castaway Paradise is part of a social life simulation game. The Stolen Couch was the publisher of this Social Life Simulator.
- The player helps the residents of the island to live in better shape. You can help residents by repairing buildings, catching fish, bridges, and other works.
- Platform: Facebook, Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS X, Xbox One, PlayStation 4.
- Benefits of Life Simulators
- For starters, Life Simulation Games can help in freshening up your mood.
- But sometimes, life simulation games can teach us how we can simulate things in real life.
- How to help, take care, how life works can motivate anyone.
Whenever you are free, take some time and enjoy the life simulators. Firstly, they can leave a positive impact on your life. Moreover, they are relaxing and fun too!
What's Your Reaction?
Hey! I'm Vivek Bisht From Uttarakhand. I'm gamer and esports enthusiast, trying his hard best to entre the Esports Scenerio.