Ever thought to talk or read about that Mouse without “whom” a graphic designer can just blow his or her mind up really!
How and why?
Take some time out to read iss chuhe ki khasiyato ke baare mein:
1. The mouse is a pointing input device used in computers mostly. It helps to control the cursor (clicking-arrow that’s visible on the computer screen).
2. It was named “Mouse” as it looks like a chuha, seriously, in its shape. It has an Elliptical Shape. If it does not have a “Mousetail” it is said to be a wireless mouse.
3. The Mouse helps in reducing the usability of the keyboard.
4. Traditional mouse is connected with the computer through cable or cord. There are several mouses available in the market. Nowadays like, wireless mouse and this mouse do not need any wire for future connections.
5. Douglas Engelbart is known as the father of Mouse(Inventor) in the 1960s.
6. Uses of Mouse are-
● Movement of Mouse cursor
● Drag, Editing
● Scroll up and down
● program Execution
● Playing games
● Combinations Activities
● Operate Audios/ Videos
7. Bhin-bhin Purje Mouse Ke:
● Mouse Wheel
● Printed Circuit Board
● Cable/Wireless Receiver
8. Advantages of Mouse:
● Use for desktop computer systems.
● No training is required for using a mouse.
● Movement flexibility.
● Low cost.
● One can operate outdoor and indoor both.
9. Disadvantages of Mouse:
● get damaged easily.
● It is dust sensitive.
● It required a flat surface.
● Palm can get in pain.
● Requires more space for using
Now, you know all about the mouse and how it works smoothly. (Ek dum rapchik)
What's Your Reaction?
I believe in hard work and have excellent analytical skills and love to explore and learn new things which is essential for the development of the organisation and myself as an individual and the society at large.