This time, our team has researched and scribbled the names of Top Ten Richest Cities Of India based on GDP.
India is a consistently developing economy, with a GDP of 5 trillion dollars and is ranked number six in the largest economies of the world. Numerous states of India have actively engaged in the competitive international market to turn the nation of one white robe, a cheek and laathi, into the land of Denim, TikTok, and an iPhone.
These are the names of Top Ten Richest Cities Of India.
1. Mumbai- Home Of Bollywood: ($310 Bn.)
2. New Delhi-Capital City Of India: ($167 Bn.)
3. Kolkata- City With Cultural Heritage: ($150 Bn.)
4. Bengaluru- Silicon Valley Of India: ($83 Bn.)
5. Hyderabad- City Of Biryanis And Pearls: ($74 Bn.)
6. Chennai-Gateway To South India: ($66 Bn.)
7. Ahmedabad-Textile Hub Of India: ($64 Bn.)
9. Surat- The City Of Sun: ($40 Bn.)
10. Visakhapatnam-The Port City Of India: ($26 Bn.)
With this, the list of Richest Cities Of India Based On GDP ends.
Phew. We live in a furiously diverse yet hope-filled land. Soon, India is expected to be seen as an international superpower.
Thanks and NaMo, NaMo to Chacha Nehru.
What's Your Reaction?
I am an interior designer. Always interested and motivated in doing experiments with materials explored from nature and from other industries and hone my skills.