Perhaps we all have heard that in the globe that is driven by money, transaction and trade, the richest man in the world become richer— but who are these rich males?
Let’s explore together in our list of Top 10 Richest Man in the World (as of 2020)!
3. Warren Buffett
- Known For: Leadership of Berkshire Hathaway with Charlie Munger
- Net Worth: US $70.5 billion
4. Bernard Arnault
- Known For: The chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, LVMH, the world’s largest luxury-goods company. he became the richest person in fashion, topping Zara’s.
- Net Worth: US $76.8 billion
5. Carlos Slim
- Known For: CEO of Telmex, América Móvil, and Grupo Carso
- Net Worth: US $63.4 billion
6. Amancio Ortega
- Known For: Co-founder of Inditex Group
- Net Worth: US $68.3 billion
7. Larry Ellison
- Known For: Co-founder and former CEO of Oracle Corporation
- Net Worth: US $69.1 billion
9. Michael Bloomberg
- Known For: co-founder of Bloomberg L.P
- Net Worth: US $61.9 billion
10. Larry Page
- Known For: Co-founding Google, Co-founder Alphabet Inc., Co-founder PageRank
- Net Worth: US $66.3 billion
So these were the top ten richest males on Earth, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that, in the past ten years, these money-giants have indeed become richer than earlier!