Today we are going to talk about the ‘karta dharta’ of ‘small businesses’! Whoever starts a new business needs a lot of guidance and hand holding! Don’t worry cause the Small Business Administration is here!
1) It is an autonomous U.S. Government agency established in 1953.
2) The organization aims to provide assistance to small businesses.
3) On their website, there are many tools to assist small businesses like Small Business planners and additional training programs.
4) There are Small business Administration offices throughout the U.S. that offer one-one counselling.
5) The SBA has a director and deputy director, a chief counsel for advocacy and an inspector general. They are all appointed by the Senate. The current administrator of Small Business Administration is Isabel Guzman.
6) The SBA has at least one office in every state.
7) They also provide services to small businesses-
- access to capital.
- Entrepreneur development
8) The Small Business Administration was established by President Eisenhower when he signed the small business act of 1953.
9) The house of representatives in 1996 threatened to eliminate the SBA, but it survived. SBA faced another threat from President Bush and his administration. They threatened to cut the agency’s loan program.
10) The SBA’s ability to offer loans has been significantly strengthened.
11) Just like Small Business Administration, The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is an institution of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship that provides training, consulting, research, and other types of services. Towards the development of entrepreneurship.
So this was SBA, the small business administration! They work towards making people dream true! After getting attached to such an enterprise, every business can say, “Mujhko duniya milgyi h, zindagi sawar gyi h, Tum jo mere sath ho!” Comment below if you would like to know more or have any more fun facts we missed!