Starting a business is a serious business in itself, kyunki, “Koi dhanda chota nahi hota aur dhande se bada koi dharm nahi hota!” – One of the best guidance that Raees has given to those insane idea-developers.
As you plan-out on starting a business in India, the following list will definitely come in handy:
- How to plan the Business Plan?
“Get an idea, sir jee!”
- Answer the questions: Where are you now? Where you wanna’ be? Set your visions and aspirations.
- Calculate the profitable income of your business. Pre-plan for the possible post-losses for your business plans.
- How many employees do you need? Do you need an office? Calculate the inescapable costs!
- Keep regular updates on the latest marketing trends and secrets.
- Financial Management
“Paisa fek, tamasha dekh.”
- One of the most basic requirements to even think about beginning a business is getting ready for minimum investments. So, be ready to become a pro at financial management.
- Keep a track of your finances. Learn about GST and Tax schemes. Draw a sales graph to learn about your sales.
- Keep a back-up for possible losses. Track your bank account regularly.
- Find The Right Investors
Decide whether you need an investor or not! If yes, then:
- The most crucial part of the business is to find suitable investors as they are the key layers of the market.
- Set your network to get the right investor.
- Realising your vision, make sure your investor works along for a longer period.
- Check the individual investor’s background properly.
- Explore the types of investors (Angel investors and Venture capitalists).
- Company Registration
Again, begin with what type of company do you have?
- Learn about terms and conditions for small, medium and big businesses. You can refer to a legal advisor for understanding more about the nature of your business.
- What kind of documents are needed for the registration? Make sure all the details printed on a registration certificate are correct.
- Don’t miss the GST number for your company!
- Grow Your Business Online-DROPSHIPPING
“Apna sapna money, money.”
- A hit concept for any e-commerce business is taking one’s business online. Risk is low and profit is immense!
- JAHA DEMAND HO WAHA APKA PRODUCT HO! There’s a chance to earn more when you expand your business online internationally.
- Identify the best and trustable local suppliers from the very beginning.
- Take care of GST slab-rates.
- Here are two major lists of Profitable Types of Businesses in India:
- Small-scale and profitable businesses
“Apni online dukaan”
- Digital/Affiliate Marketing
- Bakery shop
- Fragrant Candles
- Teach Calligraphy
- PAWRI Services
- High-scale risky yet profitable businesses
“Jab uchhe khwab ho toh duniya se kya hi darna”
- Wedding Planner
- Fashion House
- A franchise of any industry
- Medical Store
- Bed & Breakfast
- Travel Consultants
Toh Khel ke ek dialogue se iss gyan ko conlude krte huye hum vida lete hai, ki,
“Business mein uchhai kaminepan se nahi, commitment poora karne se milti hai!”
Kar, kar, kar, kar, kar, kar, kar…commitment poora kar!
What's Your Reaction?
A dedicated educator and writer, a humble colleague, an understanding friend, advisor to many, yet learning from many more. All this defines a young lady named Anushree Warulkar as she has earned every word mentioned here.