Today, we are going to talk about Body Butter, the Butter, which you’ll not eat but apply on your skin! It is there to naturally make your skin healthier, brighter, and hydrated.
1. The body butter is a moisturizer that typically contains cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil or any other vegetable-based oil.
2. It’s thicker than lotions and is extra efficient at restoring dry skin.
3. Whether used all over the body or only on problem patches, such as knees and elbows, Body Butter is always a better choice for naturally radiant skin!
4. Natural skincare is an easy & effective way to keep your organs healthy.
5. By adding a body butter to your skincare routine, the skin will stay healthy, hydrated and youthful.
6. Directions: Apply it on those patches of your body, which are rough or dry.
7. Benefits of Body-Butter include–
a. Moisturizes skin
b. Forms a protective layer around the skin
c. Reduces Wrinkles
d. Helps soothe skin rashes, eczema, and sunburn
e. It consists of the beneficial antioxidants like Vitamins C, A and E
f. Moisture eliminates any indication of dry, chapped skin, leaving the skin smooth and renewed
g. Spend less and get the high-quality moisturizer