Face it–all couples fight, and there are types of couple fights that are usually the common arguments between couples.
भूल से कोई भूल हुई तो
भूल समझ कर भूल जाना.
अरे…भूलना सिर्फ भूल को,
भूल से भी हमे ना भूलना
- That Costs Too Much Vaali Fight
- Many relationships have brought to the breaking point for an expensive handbag or pair of killer seats to a football game.
- This indicates some control issues concerning money and sad appreciation of a person for a well-crafted purse.
- Why Are We Not Having More Sex Vaali Fights
- If someone could become up with the comparison for choosing the ideal amount of sex to have, they had won the Nobel Prize. Or at least whatever award is given for sex comparisons. For now, you and your partner might have the unusual argument of how much and how often.
- Why Can’t You Read My Mind Vaali Fights
- Is it too much to ask for your companion to be an all-knowing person–mind-reading psychic skills, for goodness sake!
- It is exhausting having to spell everything out.
- Why Do Not You Like My Friends Vaali Fight
- Maybe your partner’s friend drinks too much or smells poor. Or he’s a selfish rascal who made a nasty comment about your lasagna that was your grandmother’s recipe. (Seriously, don’t ever come over again, Brad.) Whatever the case, you might not constantly love your partner’s BFFs.
- What it says about your relationship: Your companion lacks to find new buddies.
- Where Are You Vaali Fights
- With all the technology-free now, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t know where your partner is every second of every minute of every day.
- That’s what texting was created for.
रूठ कर कुछ और भी हसीन लगती हो|
बस यही सोच कर तुमको खफा रखा है||
What's Your Reaction?
I believe in hard work and have excellent analytical skills and love to explore and learn new things which is essential for the development of the organisation and myself as an individual and the society at large.