When you have puffy eyes, under-eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines, regular picks seem ineffective, and the Under Eye-Creams are all you need to pick up!
1. The skin under your eyes is pretty sensitive.
2. Eye-creams help to sustain the skin, keep it moisturized and prevent dullness.
3. They help fight the puffiness every morning and lighten eyes.
4. Under eye-creams are also great for diminishing the fine lines, making the skin under your eyes look more youthful.
5. Always stick to eye-creams that comprise SPF-30 for day wear.
6. Creams that include hydroquinone and its derivatives are preferred to erase age-spots or pigmentations. This helps in quick skin regeneration.
7. While applying under eye-creams, be very gentle with your eye cream.
8. Do not let the cream enter your eyes as it can cause irritation and redness in the eye.
9. Before applying the cream, remember to always wash your face with mild water and face-wash.
10. Do not overuse the cream. Apply it only as much as is required.
11. There’s one more concern. How soon must you begin applying under eye-creams?
a. Eye-creams primarily work in your late 20s and beyond that.
b. Eye-creams should be applied every morning and night, especially during winters.
c. Apply it for 15 minutes before going to bed and 15 minutes after waking up, letting it sink in.
d. You can re-apply it if you feel dry during the day.