What can be done when colleges charge more fees? The majority of high school graduates select a high school in the area in which they are involved to develop their academic skills.
Now that it has become a norm at this time, a traditional Indian way of developing careers has become an obligatory step in one’s life. Professional preparation is literally a must for good jobs, pay, and above all intelligence promotion.
What to do?
1. The greatest challenge to any college charged with over-duty is that the appropriate apex board of the profession will revoke its recognition.
2. Each state has its ministry of higher education and it may obtain remedy by contacting and protesting about the grievance.
3. This has been addressed to the public by the Admission Monitoring Committee and the Fee Regulatory Committee along with the Karnataka Investigating Authority.
4. The committee urged parents and students to contact them and to send a letter to them with their concerns, in which they would discuss the issue.
5. They confront the issues in the court as the colleges who charge more fees break up the system of the state’s fees.
6. When the charges for the colleges are larger than what the State has set for the function of the Council from time to time.
8. We know, however, that it is also necessary for universities.
While the UGC and the state governments have taken so many vigilant measures, so many colleges still receive Amazing Quantities of tuition.
What's Your Reaction?
Hi I am an aspiring lawyer, who loves to write about social issues and topics that personally interest me.