To be an Entrepreneur is ‘To chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.’
1. There are some basic requirements to become a successful entrepreneur:
- Listener, Learner, Executer
- Great Communication Skills
- Focus, Passion and Dedication
- Out-of-the-box Thinking
2. One of the good examples and known names to be inspired to be an entrepreneur is Ankur Warikoo, a successful Indian Internet Entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Nearbuy.
3. The first need is a solid full-proof plan for your idea. You have to plan your business for the future result; for measuring how successful your business is going.
4. Being pre-ready to bear risks is part of the planning if you want your business to be on the next level.
5. Always remember that ‘Your Network is your Net Worth’.
6. Not every creative idea is worth business. If you desire to be an entrepreneur, make sure your plan is “investable”. Be sure that you have proper resources and funding for future needs.
7. Every great entrepreneur has one rare ability: flexibility. Resilience is necessary because every entrepreneur faces unexpected challenges. It takes resilience to bounce back stronger than before.
8. To deal with challenges, another thing that keeps you positive is to stay inspired. Know the resources that keep you moving. It keeps you focused and motivated.
9. NEVER-EVER-STOP researching and developing. Focus your strategies, profits and thoughts towards bettering yourself for the better of others and self.
The drug of an extraordinary entrepreneur is not merely personal success. One is driven by the idea of solving something, making a difference in lives, current marketing practices and society.
What's Your Reaction?
I believe in hard work and have excellent analytical skills and love to explore and learn new things which is essential for the development of the organisation and myself as an individual and the society at large.